A frame house is a house built on the basis of easily constructed structures. The construction of frame houses is the main type of low-rise construction in Scandinavia, Finland, Germany, Canada and the USA. Technologies of frame construction of wood houses in Europe and Scandinavia are applied more than five hundred years. Currently, with this technology applied, not only private single-storey and two-story houses are being constructed , but also four-storey, large multifunctional buildings.
The technology of construction of frame houses is based on a combination of a frame made of wood or metal. To melt the frame house used basalt cotton wool, mineral wool, "Ecowool", polystyrene foam or polyurethane foam, as well as old, environmentally friendly insulation such as reeds, sawdust. On the outside and / or the inside, the insulation is sewed with cement-particle boards (OSB), OSB or plywood, which are faced with facade plaster or siding.
Modern technology of frame construction allows you to build houses that are not inferior in their characteristics to houses made of brick or concrete. In addition to this, frame houses have a number of advantages:
- High speed and relatively low construction costs;
- Low probability of damage to the house from structural errors or soil properties;
- All-season finishes - lack of technological "water" processes and work with flat surfaces;
- Ease of construction - does not require the construction of a massive foundation;
- Rapid warming-up of the house in winter;
- A variety of architectural solutions without the need for massive structures.
- Fire resistance - frame house construction allows the use of fireproof materials;
- «Breathable house». The vapor-permeable walls remove excess moisture from the house without airing and heat loss, which creates a comfortable microclimate.
During the construction of any project, the coordination of the trades is an integral part of the process, especially with respect to the mechanical and electrical trades. Morbi in sem quis dui placerat ornare. Pellentesque odio nisi, euismod in, pharetra a, ultricies in, diam. Sed arcu. Cras consequat.
An overview of our construction services from Construction Management, Design-build, General Contracting to Small Jobs and Service Work